My wife and I have been in ministry since January 1995 from Florida to New England, Misourri and now Texas. Most of our ministry has been focused on teenagers but we’ve also been heavily involved in music and also helped to plant and Pastor a church in Cypress, Texas.
My specialties are in communication, discipleship, networking and leadership development. My focus has always been to help people find true fulfillment in life by providing pathways to spiritual development. I desire to encourage families to discover that LIFE really can be amazing. We have been happily married for over 20 years and have three amazing boys, Jordan, Jonathan, and Joshua. My hobbies include collecting Hot Wheels, fitness, photography and going to car shows.
I am the youngest and 12th child of a mixed marriage born in 1971. I graduated from Hazleton High School (Pennsylvania) in 1989. After graduating I did a 9 month apprenticeship with Rob Stearns, who at that time was the Youth/Music Pastor at an Assemblies of God church in Boyertown, PA.
After a short time back home I moved to Rhode Island where I attended Zion Bible Institute (now Northpoint Bible College) and I graduated in December of 1995. During my time there I traveled with the Zion Choir where I met my wife Christina (Gump). The following two semesters I traveled up and down the east coast with a drama and singing group called The Couriers. The next two and half years we worked with a church called Abundant Life Assembly under the leadership of Harold Mizner. At Abundant Life we helped in the youth and children’s ministries with Tod Nevue, but I led the music department for two years (leading worship, directing the choir).
Chrissy graduated in 1993 and then we got married in May of 1994. I graduated with highest honors in December 1995 and we started our full-time ministry January 1 1996 at Bushnell Assembly of God in Bushnell, FL. After three solid years we moved back to New England and became the Youth/Music Pastor back at Abundant Life Assembly with Pastor Harold Mizner. During that time I received my Ordination through the Assemblies of God. From there we moved to St. Joseph, Missouri to be the Youth Pastors at Caring First Assembly. After nearly three years there in Missouri, we moved to my home state of Pennsylvania where I took the Youth Pastorate at First Assembly of God in New Castle.
We now live in Cypress, Texas with our three amazing boys (Jordan, Jonathan and Joshua). I was the Youth Pastor at Faith Assembly from 2008 until 2012 during which we took on the additional role as the Campus Pastors (September 2011) at our second campus in Cypress, Texas. I resigned that position on Easter Sunday 2014 and spent some time as a Life Coach. Then in June of 2015 I took a position at Community of Faith where I was the Associate Pastor of Connections.
* Licensed to Preach through the General Council of the Assemblies of God, 1997
* Sectional Youth Representative for the PenFlorida District of the Assemblies of God, ’97-98
* Sectional Youth Representative for the Southern New England District of the Assemblies of God, ’99-02
* Ordained Minister through the General Council of the Assemblies of God, 2001
* Sectional Representative for the Northern Missouri District of the Assemblies of God, ’03-’05
* Sectional Representative for the PennDel District of the Assemblies of God, ’06
* Sectional Representative for the South Texas District of the Assemblies of God, ’08-’11
* Jeanne Mayo’s Cadre, ’10-’11
* Youth Pastor of the Year 2011, South Texas District of the Assemblies of God
* Jeanne Mayo’s The Alliance, Area Facilitator, Houston/Cypress, TX, ’11-present
* Community & Spiritual Formation Coaching Cohort, ’16-’17 (Todd Engstrom & Trevor Joy)